On Premise Chat Server for your Enterprise
why do you need your own chat server
control over your data
When you use cloud services, you entrust a key asset of your company-your real-time business communication archive-to a third party.
Openfire is usually chosen by businesses who are heavily regulated and need higher levels of security. With Openfire, your chat history, is stored in your own Database, not across the world!
Openfire runs completely self-contained on your own server. This server can be located on your own premises – behind your own corporate firewall, or you can use cloud-based Microsoft Azure or Amazon Cloud services.
Openfire's excellent support for monitoring users, servers, and server connections makes network administration a breeze. For sensitive corporate environments, SSL encryption can be enabled for communication between the clients and the server
openfire server features
- Web-based administration panel
- Plugin interface
- Source code is customizable
- SSL/TLS support
- User-friendly web chat client
- Database connectivity for storing messages and user details
- Active Directory / LDAP connectivity
- Platform independent, pure Java
- Full integration with Spark, works with any XMPP chat client
openfire chat client - spark
- Lightweight graphical user interface
- Plugins support
- Support for SSL/TLS encryption
- Client restriction and control with Openfire Client Control plugin
- Integration with Openfire Fastpath Service
- Support for other proprietary and open IM protocols via Openfire Kraken IM Gateway plugin
- Tabbed conversation
- Spell checking and automated message translation support
- Platform independent
- Single sign-on with LDAP support
- Off-the-Record Messaging support
- Privacy lists
- File transfers
- Multi-user chat support
We provide implentation, training & helpdesk support facilities
We can do a complete setup for Openfire on your server and help you implement a corporate chat infrastructure with Active Directory integration.
If you have an existing Openfire setup or if you don’t need external help for set up, you can’t ignore the need for ongoing support. If your IT department already has enough on its plate, you could always sign up with us. We act as an extended arm of your IT team to liaison with the OEM, help in commissioning the solutions and also provide training to your administrator / users. Apart from this, we also offer a helpdesk facility, letting your IT department offload routine user support tasks.