Our Managed Linux Services and Support
Our clients engage us to provide ON-DEMAND TROUBLESHOOTING for Linux based solutions.
Installation of RHEL 7, CentOS 7 Fedora or Debian, Ubuntu and Linux Mint
Squid Proxy setup with ACL support
NFS Server / Client setup
FTP Server with User Management
Installation and Configuration of MySQL Database
Import / Export of Databases
Migration of Databases
Replication of Databases
Automatic Backups of Databases
Performance Tuning and Security Enhancement of Database
DNS Setup including Master / Slave
Management of DNS Zones
DNS Server Security
Installation & configuration of Nagios / Zabbix monitoring tool
Adding Linux / Windows / Printers / Devices to Nagios / Zabbix
Email Alert Notification Integration
linux security Update
Disable / Remove unwanted services
OS / Packages / Kernel Patch updates
System Auditing and Vulnerability Scanning
Windows to Linux Migration
Windows to Linux Server
Windows Desktop to Linux Desktop
Windows AD to Samba
MS Office to LibreOffice
We also provide Onsite Support Engineers to manage your Linux Servers
Typical skills and responsibilities
- Responsible for Installation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting in RHEL, CentOS.
- Have managed User Administration & Understanding Linux File System.
- Responsible for Symlinks & Hardlinks, Archiving & Compression and File Permissions.
- Troubleshooting of System booting level error. ( Maintenance Mode or Kernel Panic)
- Responsible for Linux Schedulers. (CRON, ANACRON and AT)
- Managed Software and Packages installation using YUM, RPM. Responsible for file sharing using SAMBA & NFS.
- Understanding of DNS, APACHE, FIREWALL (IPTABLES), & Logical Volume Management