- Your company email archives remain intact over the long-term.
- Ensure compliance with US and EU email archiving legislation (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley Act).
- When emails are archived, older emails can be safely deleted from the mail server, thereby freeing up precious mail server resources.
- Most firms will eventually be involved in a legal action of some sort. A technical inability to produce emails that the court has required is no longer an acceptable legal defence.
- Ultra-fast search enables you to accurately and efficiently search through years of email data.
- Software solution. MailArchiva runs well in virtual environments and will happily co-exist with other enterprise applications in your private cloud infrastructure. Furthermore, instead of having to support additional third-party hardware, you maintain the flexibility to use your preferred hardware equipment and supplier.
- Unlimited storage. There are no licensing restrictions on the amount of data you can store for a given number of mailboxes. Many appliance vendors claim to offer "unlimited mailboxes" when in fact they make their money further down the line, when one inevitably runs out of resources (CPU or storage) and must therefore purchase additional modules at high prices.
- Transparent pricing. There are no additional third-party software costs (e.g. no need to purchase a database). Furthermore, all support utilities and add-ons are included in the price.
- Fast search. Many competitive products store emails in relational databases. These databases tend to slow down significantly as the number of records increases. In contrast, MailArchiva uses a search engine design that offers fast searches throughout the duration of the desired retention period.
- True archiving. MailArchiva archives data to a small number of AES-encrypted archive files. This storage scheme ensures that volume data is highly compressed and is easy to backup and move around. Furthermore, since data is stored in standard ZIP archives, your precious data will be accessible in the long-run.
- Easy e-Discovery. MailArchiva makes it easy for companies to satisfy e-discovery requests. Select the emails to include in the report, choose the level of detail you require, click Save to PDF.
why engage us
LEND AN EAR
Take advantage of our personalised support during migration / deployment
The biggest advantage of buying through us is that you can opt for a package that includes personalised support during migration, or let us handle the entire activity as a turnkey solution. This would work well for organizations that do not have large IT departments yet want a complex enough system that might be beyond their existing capabilities.
EXTEND A HAND
We provide training & helpdesk support facilities
Even if you don’t need external help for set up, you can’t ignore the need for ongoing support. If your IT department already has enough on its plate, you could always sign up with us. We act as an extended arm of your IT team to liaison with the OEM, help in commissioning the solutions and also provide training to your administrator / users. Apart from this, we also offer a helpdesk facility, letting your IT department offload routine user support tasks.
We might work a better deal
Finally, we might be in a position to offer better rates than what individual business might get thus creating a win-win situation. We earn revenue from the additional services you buy, while for your business, the cost of hiring an external consultant is somewhat offset by the discount on what you’d have anyways paid.
5 Misconceptions around archiving
Archiving is one of those topics that's commonly misunderstood, so in this video I take a few minutes to dispell the top 5 myths I come across in conversations.Expert Speak